Karbonz Interchangeable Deluxe Circular Set
The ultimate toolkit for circular knitting. Revolutionary new-age interchangeable tip needles made from high-tech carbon fiber, with tips in nickel plated brass. The needles have high tensile strength and are light weight with alot of flexibility. The shiny, smooth brass tips come to perfect points, flawlessly tapered - ideal for all types of yarns and for every project.
Combination of two versatile materials - light bodied carbon fiber & sharp brass tips - is guaranteed to provide an unparalleled knitting experience. No other knitting needle comes close to this. Carbon fiber is one of the most versatile materials, used in the manufacture of new generation aircraft, spaceships, cars, etc.
The carbon fiber surface helps the stitches move smoothly on the needle. Warm to touch & gentle in the hand.
Pack contents -
- 7 sizes of circular knitting needle tips (3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm, 6.0mm)
- 4 cables (60cm, 2x80cm, 100cm) for circular needles of different lengths.
- 8 end caps - holds your stitches on the cable whilst you use your tips on another project
- 4 cable keys - to securely lock your tips to the cable
- bonus free set of cable connectors: join 2 cables together for additional length
- attractive, compact zip-up case for safe storage