Malabrigo Sock 4ply 100g hanks
A soft, pure wool smoothly-plied lightweight sock yarn, kettle hand-dyed and spun from luxurious merino, treated for easy machine-washable care. Whilst this yarn is certainly a treat for the feet, with its watercolour multi colourways, it's also a favourite yarn for shawls and scarves.
- Large 100g (402m) balls (1 skein for a pair of socks)
- Pure premium merino wool, spun to be perfect for socks
- perfect for most 4ply sock patterns
- Made in South America
- Machine Washable
- Tension: 32sts per 10cm using 2.25-3.25mm needles
* Colour variations are a unique feature of this yarn's hand-dying process. Make sure you have enough yarn to complete your project, since each bag is a different dyelot, and indeed may vary from skein to skein. To ensure random colour distribution, work from 2 balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
Need a swift or ball-winder to convert your skein? Click here.
Pictured below: the watercolour orange and pink hues of shade 'Light of Love', knitted into a stunning lacy wrap. This exclusive pattern is available here.