Fiori Sock Hand-Dyed 4ply - Large 100g Skeins
Stunning 4ply hand-dyed sock yarn with extraordinary multi-shade blends, crafted using a blend of extra fine Australian merino wool and nylon for added durability. This premium hand-dyed yarn has a luscious feel and is super soft to the touch, for socks of superior quality to exceed all your expectations. However, Fiori Sock is not just for socks! See below for a beautiful scarf to knit using just 1 skein of Fiori Sock: a great small project to try out this decadent new yarn.
- Large 100g (400m) skein - equivalent to the weight of 2 standard sized balls of yarn
- 80% Australian extra fine merino wool, 20% nylon - blended for superior softness and durability
- Machine washable (delicates bag recommended)
- Recommended needle: 3.25mm
- Fiori Sock 4ply is suitable for most 4ply patterns you already have in your collection: please knit a tension square first to confirm.
* Knitter's Note: as this is a hand-dyed product, variation is expected between balls, which is indeed part of the yarn's unique character. Images are indicative only: product received may vary slightly from the images shown.
The scarf below has been knitted in Fiori Sock Shade 074 "Bubblegum".