Fibra Natura 14ply Eden Colors Superwash Wool
** Just added: a range of bright-hued Eden plain colours, suitable to use in combination with Patons Inca's subtle shades. ***
Eden combines pure superwash wool with a range of gorgeous multi-hue colourways and plain-dyed shades, for a chunky knit that's a delight to wear.
Eden is suitable for Patons Inca patterns, as it is a 14ply yarn knitted at standard tension, for great versatility.
- Large 100g (97m) ball (the equivalent of 2 standard 50g balls)
- Pure superwash natural wool
- Tension: 12 stitches and 16 rows to 10cm on 6.5mm needles (or 8mm crochet hook)
- Warm machine washable, may be dry-cleaned
- Fibra Natura yarns are designed exclusively in the USA and produced under licence in Turkey.
- Suitable for most 14ply patterns, including those for Patons Inca. To substitute, you'll need a little over 1 ball of Eden for every 2 balls of Inca required by your pattern: halving the quantity of Inca and then adding an extra ball will work for most projects.