Pattern:12ply Mens & Womens - Jet Sets 0011
1 week only special - Save 20%!
'Jet Sets - Borrowed from the Boys' contains a Unisex Jumper, Scarf and Beanie pattern for Patons Jet yarn.
* Note: the unisex jumper sizes range from 90cm chest (XS) to 115cm chest (XXL). The woman pictured is wearing a size S jumper, whilst the man wears size L.
You will need for the Jumper:
- 13-17 balls Patons Jet for single colour version (plus 1 extra ball for man's length sleeves)
- 1 pair each 5mm and 5.5mm needles and a set of 4.5mm double pointed needles
- cable needle
- 1 stitch holder
- wool needle for sewing up
For the Beginner Scarf (measures 18x210cm):
- 2 balls each of 3 shades, then 1 ball each of 2 additional shades (5 shades total, 8 balls total)
- 1 pair 5.5mm needles
- wool needle to sew in ends
For the Textured Beanie (in two sizes Woman or Man), which is an easy knit:
- 3 balls Main Colour, 1 ball Contrast Colour for both sizes
- 1 pair 5mm knitting needles
- pom pom maker or piece of cardboard
- wool needle for sewing seam