Kit: Family Scarf in Ridge Stitch KKA1902
Ridge Stitch gives this scarf an eye-catching textured finish, yet it's an easy combination of knit and purl stitches, suitable even for beginner knitters.
Knitted in your choice of shade in pure wool, this pattern is great for the whole family.
Your Family Scarf in Ridge Stitch Kit contains:
- sufficient Cleckheaton California pure wool knitting yarn to complete your project
- a copy of our exclusive Family Scarf in Ridge Stitch pattern leaflet.
You will also need a pair of 4mm knitting needles (not included).
Your pattern leaflet includes instructions for all 4 sizes:
- Preschooler (12x100cm)
- Child 6-8 years (12x120cm)
- Child 9-12 years (14x170cm)
- Adult (18x180cm, with sufficient yarn to make longer if desired).
Both child sizes (6-8 years and 9-12 years) require the same quantity of yarn, so they are shown below as a single kit option (6-12 years).
Note: Our model is wearing Preschooler size scarf.